Amprobe ULD-400-RE Ultrasonic Leak Detector Receiver
Amprobe ULD-400-RE Leak Detector Receiver for Commercial & Industrial Applications
The Beha-Amprobe ULD-400-RE Receiver that converts ultrasonic sound into a visual and audible signal that can be used to pinpoint the exact location of equipment failure such as leaks, vibration or electrical discharge.
When using the receiver the ultrasonic signal’s strength is indicated via a bar graph on the 6.35cm LCD display. Plugging in headphones allows a user to listen to converted audible sounds in noisy environments. Additionally, using the headphones the operator is able to identify the type of fault detected: air leaks issue a hissing sound while electric discharge creates a ticking noise.
The ULD-400-RE has a frequency range of 20kHz to 90kHz enabling it to detect a variety of leaks. Using the adjustable sensitivity and embedded filter function also enables a user to remove up to three main noise frequencies making leak detection easier in noisy environments.
Ideal for Inspecting
- Compressed air or other gases
- Electrical and mechanical systems
- Valves, tanks and pipes
- Heat exchangers, boilers and condensers
- Air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Motors and Machinery
- Battery Type 4 x 1.5 V AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life 105 hours
- Dimensions 183 x 75 x 43mm
- IP Rating IP40
- Weight 235g
- Ultrasonic detector for pinpointing the source of leaks, vibration and electrical discharge
- Converts ultrasonic sound into an audible and visual signal
- Bar graph indicates the strength of the ultrasonic signal - 6.35cm LCD display
- Trace the source of the leak by listening to the converted audible sound via the headphones
- Audible sound can be used to help identify the type of fault
- Air leaks issue a hissing sound
- Electric discharge issues a ticking sound
- Frequency range: 20kHz to 90kHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Filter function: remove up to three main noise frequencies to find faults in noisy environments
View the Datasheet for more information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10