Amprobe LAN-1 Cable Tester
The LAN-1 Cable Tester is designed for testing opens, shorts and miswired cable installations. It is designed to work with various data cables and connectors. This cable tester provides a quick go / no-go LED display of the wiring and connection of item under test. You can either step through the test cable wiring one at a time or have the unit automatically pulse through the pin-outs and display the results.
- Detection of cable breaks, short circuits, reversed and split pairs
- Check of shielding
- Test pin configuration for:
- 10/100 base
- 10 base-2 cables
- RJ45 cables
- AT&T 258A cables
- EIA / TIA 568A/568B cables
- Token ring cables
- Testing installed cable on wall plate or the patch panels by using an external coding plug
- Testing a cable loop or remote testing with a coding plug
- Acoustic error display
LAN-1 Specification Overview
- Display 2x 9 LED segments for cable occupation green output, red input
- Connection RJ45 and BNC
- Max. cable length >300 m
- Power supply battery 1 x 9 V, IEC 6F22
- Dimensions 130 x 56 x 38 mm
- Weight approx. 600 g
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.