Fluke 375 FC Wireless Current Clamp Meter
Fluke 375-FC Wireless Clamp Meter - True-RMS (AC/DC) 600 A
The 375 True-rms AC/DC Wireless Clamp meter is designed for the measurement of AC and DC of up 600A and 600V with frequency measurement up to 500Hz. Additionally, the 375 is compatible with the iFlex current probe (sold separately) which increases the measurement range to 2,500 A ac and provides display flexibility and improved wire access.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range automatically
- Three-year warranty
- 600 A ac and dc current measurement
- 2500 A ac current measurement with (optional) iFlex flexible current probe
- Safety Compliance CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000V
View the Datasheet for more information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £1.45
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £12.70 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £15.50 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £15.50, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10