Pomona 5281 44 pin PLCC Test Clip
Pomona 5281 44pin PLCC Locking Quad Test Clip - Lead Pitch 0.05in (1.27mm).
Designed for testing surface mounted PLCC chips with "J" leads (JEDEC MO- 047 and MO-052). The patented lock-on design attaches directly to the surface mounted IC and provides hands-free access to all of the chip leads.
- Gold plated upper contacts assure noise free, low resistance connections.
- Standard .025 square pins accept wire-wrap, .025 sq. receptacle or soldered wires.
- Pins are staggered to use the least space.
- Gold plated lower contacts assure the best connection to chip leads.
- Operating Voltage: Hands free usage in controlled voltage environments: 500 Vrms maximum.
- For CE compliance: not intended for hand-held use at voltages above 33 Vrms/70 Vdc.
- Current: 1 Amperes
- Operating Temperature: +215°F (+102°C)
View The Datasheet attached for more information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.