Amprobe AT-6020-EUR Advanced Wire Tracer
The AT-6020-EUR Advanced Wire Tracer combines a receiver and powerful transmitter to locate energised and de-energised wires, breakers and fuses. The AT-6000-RE receiver detects the signal in wires and cables two methods; Active Tracing Method/Passive Tracing Method. The AT-6000-TE Transmitter works on energised and de-energised circuits up to 600 V AC/DC in CAT I to CAT III electrical environments.
- Quick Scan Wire Tracing: quick wire detection at a longer distance
- Precision Wire Tracing: precisely pinpoints wires or faults located behind walls, floors, or ceilings
- Breaker Identification: Automatic Sensitivity feature that enables quick and easy breaker locating
- Non-Contact Voltage Detection: Utilises Passive Tracing without the Transmitter to verify if a wire is energised
AT-6020-EUR Kit Includes:
- 1x AT-6000-R Receiver
- 1x AT-6000-T Transmitter
- 1x TL-7000 Test Lead and Accessory Kit
- 1x ADPTR-SCT Socket Check Adapter
- 1x CC-6000 Hard Carrying Case
- 1x User Manual
- 10x 1.5 V AA (IEC R6) Battery
View the datasheet for more product information
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.