Fluke 1630-2-FC Earth Ground Clamp Meter
Fluke 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Clamp
The 1630-2 FC clamp measures earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using the dual-clamp jaw. The Fluke Earth Ground Meter Clamp Meter simplifies ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement
- The 1630-2 FC supports the Fluke Connect© Wireless System. You can save these measurements, GPS location from your phone and images to Fluke Connect Cloud storage and share with your team.
- Fluke Connect© wirelessly connects the clamp with an app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Earth ground AC leakage current measurement
- Quick and easy use - no earth ground stakes are necessary
- Logging measurements: automatically recording data at pre-set intervals
- Alarm Threshold: User-defined high/low alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation.
- Band-pass filter: Selectable band-pass filter function removes unwanted noise from the ac leakage current measurement.
- MAX voltage: 1000 V
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
- Measures Ground Resistance: 0.025 Ω to 1500 Ω
- Measures Ground Leakage Current: 0.2 mA to 30 A
- Operating humidity: Non condensing (<10 °C) (< 50 °F)
- Frequency Range: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz
- Large Jaw Opening (35mm)
- High and low alarming
- Automatic Self Calibration
- Measurement: CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V
View the Datasheet for more information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10