Testec TT-SI-9001 Active Differential Probe 25MHz 10:1/100:1
The 10:1/100:1 Differential Probe extends the measurement capability of standard earthed oscilloscopes to measure signals that are not referenced to ground. These applications include testing and measuring electronic power converters, inverters, motor speed controls, switch mode power supplies, and many other applications including testing components within an Electric or Hybrid vehicle.
- Bandwidth: DC 25MHz (-3dB)
- Attenuation: x10 / x100
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Input impedance: 4 MΩ, 5.5 pF
- Measurement Category: CAT III
- Rise Time: 14 nS
- Connect only to grounded measuring devices
- Differential Mode: x10 ±70 V (DC + peak AC) or 70 Vrms x100 ±700 V (DC + peak AC) or 700 Vrms
- Common mode: x10 ±700 V (DC + peak AC) or 700 Vrms
x100 ±700 V (DC + peak AC) or 700 Vrms
- Absolute max. Voltage: x10 ±1400 V (DC + peak AC)
or 1000 Vrms x100 ±1400 V (DC + peak AC) or 1000 Vrms
- Max amplitude: +-7V (into 2kΩ load)
- Offset: <+-5mV
- Noise voltage (typical): 0.7 mVrms
- Source impedance (typical): 1 Ω @ 1 kHz, 8 Ω @ 1 MHz
- CMRR (typical): -86 dB @ 50 Hz, -66 dB @ 20 kHz
- Power requirements: 4x AA Cells or Mains Adaptor
6 VDC / 60 mA or regulated 9 VDC / 40 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 mm x 63 mm x 21 mm
Product OBSOLETE last stock available. Will be replaced with TT-SX-9001 ~ May 2022
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.