Fluke TL175E TwistGuard Lead Set with 4 mm Lantern Tips
Fluke TL175E TwistGuard™ Lead Set with 4 mm Lantern Tips
Tl175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads are the only test leads in the world with adjustable length test tips for use in changing measurement situations. By simply twisting the test lead the user can change the exposed probe tip length from 19 mm to 4 mm.
- Patented extendable tip sheath that meets new electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wears indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting colour is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 withstands high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, testing beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- TL175E includes removable 4 mm lantern tips for versatility
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20 °C to 55 °C, altitude: 2000 m
- Conforms to latest safety standard EN61010-031: 2008 that became effective on March 1st 2011
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.