Fluke Ti300+ Infrared Thermal Camera
Fluke Ti300+ Infrared Thermal Camera - 9Hz/60Hz
The Fluke Ti300+ improves work execution and reduces unexpected breakdowns. The Ti300+ has the resolution and accuracy needed to clearly reveal temperature differentials or demonstrate progressive heat changes over time. Discover potential issues before they become a problem with the Fluke Ti300+.
- 320 × 240 resolution
- 2-meter drop test
- Instant in-focus image of your target with LaserSharp®Autofocus
- Manual or automatic focus
- measures up to 650°C
- Full IR-Fusion for visible context
- Create professional reports in minutes to support your maintenance program with Fluke Connect
- Ti300+ IR Camera with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger
- two rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB Cable; HDMI video cable; 4 GB micro SD Card
- Rugged hard carrying case, soft transport bag and adjustable hand strap
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10