8 Way Injectors Diagnostic Breakout Lead - 2.8mm Contacts - For VAG Vehicles
Connector Part Numbers: 8D0973834/8D0973734
The 8 Way 2.8mm breakout lead has been designed to connect quickly and reliably to Direct Injection Connectors commonly found on VW, Audi and Skoda, CAWB, CAWA, CCTA engines.
Prevent damage to the vehicles' sensor and connectors often caused by back-pin probing. Conduct voltage, current readings and insulation tests on various sensors, actuators and components with new found ease.
The WACB-V2880 breakout lead features 4mm banana plugs that can be used with a Digital Multimeter, Insulation test meter or Oscilloscope with the use of BNC to 4mm Banana Plug Patch Leads.
Reliable readings start with the point of connection. Ensure your findings are accurate and prevent miss-diagnosis with reliable breakouts that are purpose built for the workshop.
All of our automotive breakout leads follow an identical wire and banana plug colour code convention which are matched to pin numbers within the automotive connectors. This allows a technician to always know what pin number they are testing regardless of breakout lead and connector in use. Our WACB automotive breakout leads use the following colour code convention:
- Pin 1 - GREEN wire and banana plug
- Pin 2 - RED wire and banana plug
- Pin 3 - BLUE wire and banana plug
- Pin 4 - YELLOW wire and banana plug
- Pin 5 - WHITE wire and banana plug
- Pin 6 - BLACK wire and banana plug
- Pin 7 - BLACK wire and banana Plug (Numbered Marking)
- Pin 8 - BLACK wire and banana Plug (Numbered Marking)