Fluke SCC128 Automotive Troubleshooting Kit - 120 Series
Fluke SCC128 Automotive Troubleshooting Kit (120 Series)
The Fluke SCC128 Automotive 120 Series kit is dedicated to troubleshooting automotive electronics. The ScopeMeter often requires special accessories like adapters, connectors and test leads to establish the measurement connection to the circuitry under test. The Fluke SCC128 kit provides a host of accessories that allow you to easily and quickly make measurements on automotive electronic systems, using a 120 Series ScopeMeter.
This kit does not include the Fluke 120 Series ScopeMeter.
- C120 Carrying Case for 120-Series ScopeMeter
- SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software package
- OC4USB Serial Interface Cable for connecting the ScopeMeter to a (notebook) PC
- STL90 Shielded Test Leads (red & gray) with 2 ground leads
- Four Backprobe pins (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black),
- Four 4 mm Tip adapters (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black)
- AC85A Sets of Alligator Clips (Four pieces, 1 red, 1 gray, 2 black)
- TL24 Ground lead with banana plugs (1 piece black)
- C75 Softcase, for holding and storing all smaller items
- Low pass filter adapters (2 pieces)
- BNC(m) to BNC(f) extension cables (2 pieces)
- BB120, Shielded banana to BNC adapter (1 piece)
- (ScopeMeter testtool not included in SCC128)
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10